Friday, February 8, 2013

we do!

Hello friends!

So,
a much anticipated
much...
much...
anticipated video is done and up!
Thanks to J.Lo and the big sis <3

its our
PROPOSAL VIDEO!! 
woo hoooo
cheeeer
yahoo!

I never imagined I would have a video to document this most special occasion.
but for some reason, I am so beyond blessed to have these spectacular people in my life who have shown me love to the yonder galaxies and back.
you guys are the best! 

A little background:
My sister and I were supposed to be taking photos for her jewelry and JLo was going to take the photos for us.  Little did I know... oh, how little did I know. I met my sister at her place and then we drove a few blocks down to our location (long live bookstores!) and this happened:
(feel free to watch it in HD. just gotta click on that wheel thing and change the quality)


 watch me!


A. wrote me a book with the pages hidden amongst the books in the store.  There were riddles on the back as to where the next page was.  Then the tear gates were opened.

It was perfect.
Thank you thank you thank you.


xo,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. Katherine Dae,

    That warmed my heart and melted it all over my work desk.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. estefania belen,
      it must have been a huge puddle cuz u have a huge heart
      <3

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS!! :) i have yet to watch the video. maybe w/ the kids tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kathyy. I'm very excited for you and Amos. Amos is a very lucky guy to have you :)

    Hopefully we can see each other before the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Seung!! so sweet
      Yeah I hope we get to see each other before too! Maybe you can offer use some marriage advice ;]
      Hope the married life is treating you well!

      Delete