Friday, January 28, 2011

no more roses.

I'm finished! I missed my Thursday deadline by about 3 hours but I hope you don't mind.  
After the countless pricks and staying up til the wee hours of the morning making this top, I'm pretty happy with the results.  
I made some edits to the original with the short sleeves.  I also added sheer panels on the sides of the shirt that you cannot see from these awesome quality pictures here but when the sister is back I'll make sure to post up some better pictures. Sorry I didn't do any arm up sexy poses for you guys.

Hope you like it. and HAPPY WEEKEND!!!  
(and happy birthday to my dear friend Stephanie and my favorite niece Maddie. <3)




7 comments:

  1. i love U! thank you stef <3 <3 your encouragement always means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of effort. nicee

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ok LOVE it!! I have one in nude from opening ceremony but sleeveless... but i think i like yours better!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty! i loooove!

    good job yumdae <3

    oh! and hi dodger

    ReplyDelete
  5. The details look AMAZING! Can't wait to see it in person and thanks for the shout-out, yubohz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks you guys <3 really appreciate your kind words! =]

    ReplyDelete